October 7, 2013

Sometimes in the fall



It's only been a year but it feels like a lifetime here to get fall weather in the city.


This is what I wore for my bday, simple but different.

I'm in love with this mini satchel bag from Phillip Lim x Target, the quality is pretty good and I can carry all my essentials in there. I feel so lucky I got it on time.

Hope you like it :)


___________

Español

Ha pasado solo un año pero se siente como toda una vida para que el clima de otoño llegue a la ciudad.

Hoy les comparto el outfit que use para mi cumpleaños, simple pero diferente.

Estoy enamorada de este bolso Phillip Lim para Target, la calidad es muy buena y -aunque luce pequena- puedo cargar todo lo esencial ahi. Me siento afortunada de conseguirla a tiempo.

Espero les guste,


  

See you on the next post

TSG









9 comments:

  1. Me encanta la combinación!! Te ves muy bonita ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ibas guapísima. Los zapatos me encantan y la falda me parece perfecta!

    me-andmybag

    ReplyDelete
  3. La falda me encanta!!!!! Un outfit ideal!

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, great hair! :) Love your pictures.

    World of Plastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. me flipa todo el look! estas ideal!!!!!!11

    un abrazo enorme

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm in love with this skirt - it's simply perfect! It's probably good time to visit zara ;))
    btw. Late late Happy Birthday darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME encanta el outfit, sobre todo la falda
    Besitos desde La Chica Del Parque

    www.lachicadelparque.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genial!! Me encanto el look completo
    muchos saludos
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete